Welcome to Land’s Sake. We’re a thriving community dedicated to building meaningful connections between people, the food they eat, and the land.
Join us for one of our many hands-on, fun programs; stop by the farm stand to pick up the season’s freshest produce; or meet your friends at the farm or in the woods for social gatherings. However you like to participate, you’ll be a part of a dynamic nonprofit organization that engages people to preserve and maintain open space.
Land’s Sake is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation to support environmental education programs, food donation programs, and land management.
Please explore this site to learn more!
Learn more about Land's Sake and our partners with these recent articles:
- 9/9/2017 -- Find a bounty beyond apples at area farms this fall
- 5/22/2017 -- Land's Sake to hold Farmstand Opening Celebration
- 4/27/2017 -- Land's Sake to Offer Green Power Program
- 3/23/2017 -- Wellesley Library taps into fun
- 3/23/2017 -- Land's Sake to host Sugaring Off Festival
- 6/17/2016 -- Land's Sake in Weston Offers Fresh Produce for Seniors
- 5/9/2016 -- Land's Sake in Weston Gearing Up for Summer
- 4/17/2016 -- New Field Trips Debut at Land's Sake
- 3/22/2016 -- Event to Showcase Sugar House Renovations in Weston
- 1/28/2016 -- Conservation Connection: Forest Management on Weston Conservation Land
- 12/9/2015 -- Join Land's Sake and Weston ConCom on Forestry Walk
- 11/17/2015 -- Pre-Thanksgiving Sale at Land's Sake in Weston
- 9/27/2015 -- Leveraging 'Food Waste' to Help People (from our partner Community Servings)
- 8/28/2015 -- Foundation for Metrowest Grants $110,000 to Local Hunger Relief Agencies
- 8/16/2015 -- Seen on Scene: Summer at Land's Sake
- 3/16/2015 -- Maple Season begins at Land's Sake in Weston
- 5/12/2014 -- New Farm Manager at Land's Sake in Weston