Celebrate with Land's Sake Farm!
Give your child the gift of hands-on, outdoor fun
Our birthday party packages run for two hours, with an additional 30 minutes for set up and 30 minutes for cleanup on either end. Our experienced farm educators run one hour of farm-themed activities, chosen by your family. The second hour is reserved for family time: you may gather at our picnic tables to share food and refreshments, open presents, play games, or any other way you choose to continue your celebration.
Please note that you are responsible for providing party supplies, decorations, refreshments, child supervision, and clean-up, as well as following state guidance on COVID-19. All trash and personal belongings must be removed at the end of the party. To protect wildlife, we do not allow balloons at the farm.
Scheduling a Party
Birthday party options available throughout all seasons!
We offer birthday party options and activities all year! Each two hour party consists of a Land's Sake educator leading the kids through a variety of activities (see activity options below) for one hour, and family time on the farm for the second hour. The activities are chosen in advance by the birthday family. Groups of 20 or less are recommended, however we can accommodate up to 25 for an additional fee. Please note that our birthday parties are recommended for ages 3 and up.
PEAK SEASON: April - October
• 5-12 children: $300 Land's Sake Members / $335 non-members
• 13-22 children: $350 Land's Sake Members / $385 non-members
(for parties of 5 or less, contact us to discuss custom pricing)
OFF SEASON: November - March
• 5-12 children: $275 Land's Sake Members / $310 non-members
• 13-22 children: $325 Land's Sake Members / $360 non-members
(for parties of 5 or less, contact us to discuss custom pricing)
WEEKEND OPTIONS: Saturdays & Sundays
Morning: 9am -11am (not available on Saturdays from June - October)
Early afternoon: 12pm-2pm
Late afternoon: 3pm-5pm
(Interested in a party during the week? Contact us!)
Choose from a variety of Activities...
Pick and choose from the options below to fill your first hour. Projects marked ** are seasonal.
Kids will spend time getting to know our rabbits up close and personal in one of our most popular activities. As the rabbits hop freely in our "bunny circle," party-goers will have the chance to pet these furry friends, and even feed them produce from our garden when available. All our rabbits are chosen for encounters based on their outgoing personalities.
Get VIP access to our chicken coop! Depending on the age, kids can hold or pet the chickens, feed them farm veggies, and learn all about our friendly birds.
Meet our wiggly, squiggly friends from the soil! For the diggers in the party: meet some friends from our worm bin, hold and observe them, and learn some cool worm facts! (We’ll have an alternative activity available for any guests who would rather not touch the worms!)
Surround yourself with friendly, playful goats! This is a unique and unforgettable experience. Kids will get to pat, cuddle, and interact with an adorable goat herd.
Available July & August only.
Plant seeds to take home and grow! Kids will decorate pots, fill them with soil, and plant vegetable or flower seeds. Each party-goer will leave with their own potted plant and knowledge on how to provide it with the care it needs.
Get your hands dirty! Kids will get a chance to paint their own masterpiece: rock pets, garden scenes, and more! (Projects are chosen to be fun, seasonal, and developmentally appropriate. Please let us know if there’s a particular project you’re interested in. Pumpkin painting available in October and early November for an additional cost )
Every kid will have the opportunity to create a one-of-a-kind animal to take home. Paperbag puppets, clothes-pin butterflies, animal masks: bring the fun of the farm home with you! (Projects are chosen to be fun, seasonal, and developmentally appropriate. Please let us know if there’s a particular project you’re interested in).
Available year round
Seed mosaics, milk carton boats, magazine collages: the sky’s the limit! Especially good for older groups, or mixed ages. We will provide a variety of materials and samples to allow kids to create their zero-waste design!
Explore the garden like a detective searching for clues! Our scavenger hunts are adjusted for each season and give kids the opportunity to look closely at the world around them, discovering plants, insects and other treasures.
Explore the garden with your tastebuds! Kids will have the opportunity to sample a variety of garden herbs and vegetables: a perfect appetizer before cake.
**please let us know if there are any allergies we should be aware of.
Available April-October only
Enjoy age-appropriate stories with a farm and nature theme. Our educators provide an interactive and engaging story experience. Take your child's love of reading outdoors!
Educators will work with the children to build a fire in our mobile firepit, which can be placed wherever is convenient to your party set up! You are welcome to bring s’more supplies or other fireside treats to cook and enjoy during your family hour. *Please note that you will be responsible for maintaining safety around the fire. We recommend this activity for older children or smaller groups*
*Ages 5 and up
Give your child’s inner florist a time to shine. We’ll provide blooms and a jar for each guest, teach some basics of style and flower preparation, and allow the kids to create their own beautiful creation!
*Ages 7 and up
Make a farm snack for your party! Kids will get the chance to choose herbs (when in season) and concoct their own snack. Options include herbed or maple butter, whipped cream, salsa (summer only), and dips. You will be responsible for communicating any allergies and dietary restrictions at least a week in advance of the party.
*Ages 7 and up
Bring out your outdoor adventurers and learn to construct a shelter, read a map and compass, or track animals from our experienced staff! Exact activities will vary based on the weather conditions and group size, but feel free to make particular requests.
Available November - March
Birthday Party Policies
- Birthday parties will take place rain or shine. We cannot accommodate rain dates, and a tent will be provided in the case of adverse weather. We regret that in the event of severe weather we will be unable to hold any birthday parties, and we will refund your purchase if both parties cannot find a time to reschedule to.
- All parties must be paid for in full before the party occurs. Land's Sake will retain a nonrefundable $50 deposit. In the event that you must cancel your party, we will refund your full purchase excluding this deposit. To be eligible for a refund, we must receive written notice of cancellation at least 2 full weeks before the party is scheduled to occur.
- You and your designated chaperones are responsible for all child supervision. While Land's Sake will provide trained education staff to conduct activities at your birthday party, we recommend having at least five chaperones to monitor and guide children.
- You are responsible for providing food for the birthday party, and for accommodating any known allergies among your guests.
- You are responsible for bringing your own party supplies including plates, napkins, cutlery, decorations, etc. Please do not bring balloons, as they pose an environmental risk to our farm. We suggest arriving 30-45 minutes before your party's start time to complete your set-up.
- All birthday parties are designated as zero impact events. This means that in addition to providing your own supplies, you must remove all supplies at the end of your party, including trash.
- I understand that while visiting Land’ Sake farm and participating in programs, pick-your-own, and other activities there are inherent risks, including but not limited to: exposure to the elements, biological irritants (i.e. poison ivy), insects, fatigue, sore muscles, moving vehicles, livestock, and heavy objects. Land's Sake makes a reasonable effort to manage these risks and emphasize safe habits and behaviors at the farm. I understand and accept these risks and will hold Land’s Sake, Inc. and the Town of Weston harmless for any and all injuries suffered in the course of activities at the farm