Celebrate at Land's Sake Farm!
Give your child the gift of hands-on, outdoor fun
Birthday party packages run for two hours, with an additional 30 minutes for setup and cleanup on both ends. Experienced farm educators run one hour of farm-themed activities, chosen by your family. The second hour is reserved for family time: you may gather to share food and refreshments, open presents, play games, etc. Parties take place in/around our educational barn, which is sheltered but not heated and includes two bathrooms, outlets, and a sink.
Please note that you are responsible for providing party supplies, decorations, refreshments, child supervision, and cleanup. All trash and personal belongings must be removed at the end of the party. To protect wildlife, we do not allow balloons at the farm.
Scheduling a Party
Birthday party options available throughout all seasons!
We offer birthday party options and activities all year! Each two-hour party includes one hour of educator-led activities (options below), and one hour for family time on the farm. Activities are chosen in advance by the birthday family. Note: our birthday parties are recommended for ages 3+.
Peak Season (April - October)
Off Season (November - March)
Number of kids
* Membership prices available to family-level members and above.
** Due to space constraints, we cannot accommodate parties with more than 25 kids.
Choose from a Variety of Activities...
Pick and choose from the options below to fill your first hour. Projects marked ** are seasonal.
Birthday Party Policies
- Birthday parties take place rain or shine. We cannot accommodate rain dates, and the barn will be provided in the case of adverse weather. We regret that in the event of severe weather we will be unable to hold any birthday parties, and we will refund your purchase if both parties cannot find a time to reschedule to.
- All parties must be paid for in full before the party occurs. Land's Sake will retain a nonrefundable $50 deposit. In the event that you must cancel your party, we will refund your full purchase excluding this deposit. To be eligible for a refund, we must receive written notice of cancellation at least 2 full weeks before the party is scheduled to occur.
- You and your designated chaperones are responsible for all child supervision. While Land's Sake will provide trained education staff to conduct activities at your birthday party, we recommend having at least five chaperones to monitor and guide children.
- You are responsible for providing food for the birthday party, and for accommodating any known allergies among your guests.
- You are responsible for bringing your own party supplies including plates, napkins, cutlery, decorations, etc. Please do not bring balloons, as they pose an environmental risk to our farm. We suggest arriving 30-45 minutes before your party's start time to complete your setup.
- Birthday parties are designated as zero-impact events: in addition to providing your own supplies, you must remove all supplies at the end of your party, including trash.
- I understand that while visiting Land’s Sake Farm and participating in programs, pick-your-own, and other activities there are inherent risks, including but not limited to: exposure to the elements, biological irritants (i.e. poison ivy), insects, fatigue, sore muscles, moving vehicles, livestock, and heavy objects. Land's Sake makes a reasonable effort to manage these risks and emphasize safe habits and behaviors at the farm. I understand and accept these risks and will hold Land’s Sake, Inc. and the Town of Weston harmless for any and all injuries suffered in the course of activities at the farm