Land’s Sake is a nonprofit farm and environmental education organization located in Weston, MA that strives to connect individuals to the land to build community and inspire lifelong stewardship. Land’s Sake is currently looking for a part time Administrative Coordinator. The primary goals of the Administrative Coordinator are to ensure that all administrative processes run as smoothly as possible, support all program managers in meeting their objectives, and maintain public communications with Land’s Sake’s constituents.
- Management of Land’s Sake’s basic office needs including answering phones, processing mail, applying for needed permits, bank deposits and writing checks as necessary.
- Management of Land’s Sake’s general email account and voicemail messages.
- General Maintenance of donor management CRM software: Little Green Light including constituent management and communications and program registration and payments.
- Management of Constant Contact account including newsletters and marketing emails, monthly maintenance, and email lists integration with Little Green light.
- Promotion of Land’s Sake events through social media posts, articles in local paper and online postings and print calendars.
- Management of website content (Word Press).
- Light bookkeeping, including invoices and receipts management, account receivables and refund transactions, invoicing (with Quickbooks or PayPal), bank deposits, license and fee renewals, sales tax refunds, obtaining w-9 from new vendors, reporting cross departmental billing, etc.
- Bi-weekly maintenance of timesheets, processing new employee paper work, health care enrollments, assisting with worker’s comp audits and seasonal certifications.
- Light technical support, email accounts (Google Suite for Nonprofits) overall management, and renewing our Norton Anti-Virus account each year.
- Management of internet, phone, and electricity providers including bill pay, account set up and technical support as needed.
- Assist in Program management including billing, reimbursement requests, tracking of inventory and donations, and assist appeals and mailings.
- Additional administrative support of managers as needed
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree and 2-5 years of administration experience, preferably with a small nonprofit
- Experience with some or all of the following programs: Constant Contact, Little Green Light and Little Green Light Forms, Square, WordPress, LastPass, Google Suite Admin, Quickbooks, Microsoft Publisher.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Motivated, well organized, and a creative problem solver
- Attention to detail, balanced with the need to get things done quickly
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Proficiency with Gmail, google sheets, google docs, and google calendar, or demonstrated ability to learn new software quickly
- Candidates must have an appreciation and understanding of Land’s Sake. Connections in the local community are a plus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND HOURS:
- Part time 25-30 hours per week; Monday- Friday 5-6 hours daily
- Salary: Approximately $16/hour
- Free organic produce and flowers grown on the farm in Season
- Paid sick time, in accordance with MA law
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Policy
Land’s Sake is seeking to hire a staff that represents the racial and ethnic diversity of its constituents. Diversity and inclusion is an ongoing organizational practice and a core value of Land’s Sake with the goal of having culturally competent services, materials, resources and programs. Our hiring practices are informed by an appreciation of the strengths offered by differing cultures, races, religions, ethnicities, classes, sexual orientation, physical capacities, and age groups. Land’s Sake offers benefits including medical insurance, vacation, access to professional development and local organic food. Land’s Sake is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating a multicultural organization. We actively seek a diverse pool of candidates for all positions.