Our own produce, harvested daily
The Land's Sake Farmstand features in season produce grown using organic methods from our own farm. Located in the center of Weston, it's easy to swing by and stock up for the week or pick up a few things for dinner. In addition to the diverse selection of our vegetable crops, we are proud to offer other local produce and artisan products. We're a small-scale farm dedicated to growing a wide variety of crops on mid-sized fields, so every trip to the Farmstand is a little different. Come for old favorites, but be sure to try a few new things, too!
We are closed for the season, please visit us again in June 2017!
2017 Farmstand Hours
The Farmstand is open June - October.
Tuesday - Friday, 11am - 7pm
Saturday - Sunday, 11am - 4pm
Get a 10% Bonus on Our Farmstand Produce All Season Long
Looking for an even easier way to shop? Green Dollars are prepaid Farmstand credit that Land’s Sake Members may purchase before the Farmstand opens. We record how many Green Dollars you have, and then when you're ready to check out, we deduct them from your total. Plus, by purchasing Green Dollars ahead of the Farmstand season, you automatically get a 10% bonus on your credit total. That means if you buy $100 in Green Dollars, you actually get to spend $110, or if you buy $200 Green Dollars, you get $220 to spend. Read on for more information!
How It Works
- 2017 Green Dollars are only open to 2017 Members. If you haven't yet joined or renewed as a Member in 2017, you may do so right on the Green Dollars registration form. Or, you can learn more about Membership here, register as a Member here, and then return to the Green Dollars form to buy your Green Dollars separately.
- If you've already registered and paid as a 2017 Member, just select the "already a 2017 member" option on the form so that you won't be charged for Membership twice.
- Choose any amount of Green Dollars that makes sense for you. Complete your purchase, and we'll add on your 10% bonus to your account automatically.
- When you're shopping at the Farmstand, just be sure to tell us you're using Green Dollars for purchasing produce when it's time to checkout.
- Green Dollars are only valid for produce. They are not valid for honey, maple syrup, or other goods.
- Green Dollars must be used by October 29, 2017 and there are no refunds for unused balances.
- Green Dollars may not be used at the November Pre-Thanksgiving Sale.
- Make sure to get your Green Dollars today -- they're only available until May 31, 2017!
Here is a preview of produce we may have during next year’s season:*
- Apples (Carlson Orchards)
- Brussels sprouts
- Lettuce mix
- Summer Squash
- Sweet Potatoes
- Winter Squash
- PYO beans
- PYO cherry tomatoes
- PYO flowers
- PYO herbs
- PYO peas
*Please note that our selection varies seasonally and day by day, and once we sell out of a vegetable, that's it until the next day!