Our own produce, harvested daily
The Land's Sake Farmstand features in season produce grown using organic methods from our own farm. Located in the center of Weston, it's easy to swing by and stock up for the week or pick up a few things for dinner. In addition to the diverse selection of our vegetable crops, we are proud to offer other local produce and artisan products. We're a small-scale farm dedicated to growing a wide variety of crops on mid-sized fields, so every trip to the Farmstand is a little different. Come for old favorites, but be sure to try a few new things, too!
Now In Season*
- Apples (Carlson Orchards & Kanner Family Orchards)
- Berries (Nourse Farms)
- Brussels sprouts
- Butternut winter squash
- Pie Pumpkins
- Potatoes (Picadilly Farm)
- Purple top turnips
- PYO flowers & herbs
- Sweet Corn (Brigham Farm)
- Sweet Potatoes (Picadilly Farm)
- Winter, Watermelon, and Daikon Radish
*Please note that our selection varies seasonally and day by day.
We update the list above weekly, generally by Tuesday afternoon.
Due to Mother nature's whims, the list above is approximate, not exact.
Once we sell out of a vegetable, that's it until the next day!
Grass-fed Beef & Pastured Pork from Bascom Hollow Farm
Bascom Hollow Farm, 160 acres located in Gill, MA, is owned by two families, including one of Land's Sake's founding families. They raise a breed of small cattle, on grass and clover in the summer and hay in the winter, which makes the meat more flavorful. Their pigs, a cross of heritage breeds, are humanely raised, on pasture grass and grain, and without using antibiotics and hormones. All meat is USDA inspected and frozen at a local farm facility. Available cuts include steaks, brisket, loin roasts chops, ribs sausage and bacon. Visit them at our farm stand on pop-up dates to get your local meats!
Farmstand Gift Certificates
Looking for a gift for your child's teacher or a special person in your life? We're offering Farmstand Gift Certificates so that you can share your love of delicious, local produce and artisan foods with someone special! Buy yours now!
Here are the details:
- Every gift certificate expires at the end of the farmstand season it was purchased.
- Gift certificates are not refundable.
- You can buy your gift certificate online or at the Farmstand. If you buy your gift certificate online, we give you the choice of either having us mail your gift certificate to your address or you can pick up your gift certificate at the Farmstand when it's open (June-October).
- Questions? Contact Land's Sake, or Contact the Land's Sake Farmstand
The Farmstand is open:
Sat. June 1 through Sun. Oct 27
Our hours are: Tue-Fri: 11 am - 6 pm
Sat & Sun: 11 am-4 pm
Pre-Thanksgiving Sale 2019
November 23 from 10 am - 2 pm.