Get outside and get your hands dirty this summer at Land’s Sake! Try new foods, make new friends, and care for our adorable and friendly animals! Our summer programs are led by experienced educators who are committed to giving every program participant a fun, engaging, and safe educational experience.
For more information, contact our Education Manager by calling 781-893-1162 or emailing email@example.com. Answers to Frequently Asked Questions can be found here.
Interested in food and farming? Want to connect with other youth who share your interest in sustainability and the outdoors? Then join us in our unique local food immersion program! In Green Power, you will experience planting, weeding and harvesting, participate in farm livestock management, visit local urban farms to learn about small scale agriculture, participate with hunger relief organizations, have fun in the kitchen, cook a community meal with a local chef, and more!
2017 Session dates:
Session 1: June 26 - June 30
Session 2: Farm to Table: July 5 - July 7*
Session 3: July 10 - July 14
Session 4: July 17 - July 21
Session 5: July 24 - July 28
Session 6: July 31 - August 4
Session 7: August 7 - August 11
Session 8: August 14 - August 18
- Weekly sessions (Monday through Friday) will run from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm (each day will include time for lunch and snacks)
- For students going into 6th through 9th grade
- Cost: Non-Member price: $400 / Member price: $350
10% discount for multi-week registration.
- *Join us for our three day Green Power Farm to Table cooking workshop! In addition to animal care and hands-on farming, participants will cook meals and snacks from our fresh produce each day.
Farm & Forest
- Weekly sessions (Monday through Friday) run from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm (each day will include time for lunch and snacks)
- For children entering grades 1-5
- Cost: Non-Member price: $400 / Member price: $350 10% discount for multi-week registration.
- *No program July 3 and 4th due to the holiday, Session Two priced at $250 for nonmembers and $220 for members
This program is the perfect opportunity for your younger kids to experience outdoor fun on the farm before school starts up in the fall. Children will engage in garden themed activities and animal chores in our beautiful farm setting. Fill summer’s end with adventure and new skills for your youngster at Land’s Sake! Register for one day or up to all four days.
2017 Session Dates:
- Program will run from 9am to 1pm.
- For students entering into grades K - 2
- Cost: Non-Member price: $80 per day / Member price: $60 per day