Farm Fresh Flowers
It doesn't get fresher than hand-picked by YOU!
Enjoy a relaxing morning or afternoon picking flowers from our bountiful & beautiful flower gardens. Visit the farmstand to learn all you need to know and what's in season for picking! Farmstand Hours: Tues-Fri: 11:00am-6:00pm, Sat & Sun: 10:00am-3:00pm, mid-June through September.
It is helpful to bring your own scissors and containers, We do not supply take-home containers. Please bring your own to ensure the longest vase life! Thank You!
At Land’s Sake we grow a large variety of flowers using organic methods. In 2019, we grew over 100 varieties of flowers and fillers! Our picking season is typically mid June through early October (dates and availability dictated by the weather). Picking your own flowers ensures the freshest and longest lasting bouquets to enjoy for any occasion! Come to connect with the land and reflect your personality and style through floral creativity. Learn more about may be growing in the garden by downloading this PDF.
- Included in CSA membership (weekly bouquet quantities vary)
- Flowers are 50 cents per stem, for everything from small fillers like bachelor's buttons, to large blooms like zinnias and rudbeckia
- Snapdragons are .75 cents (early season availability)
- Sunflowers are $1.50 per stem (pre-cut bunches available at the stand in season)
- Prices may change throughout the season, so please check in at the Farmstand for updates
If you are interested in picking flowers come and visit us during Farmstand hours. If you have questions please contact Heather.
Tips for Picking Fresh Flowers
- Bring good scissors & a sturdy container to keep your stems fresh & put right into water
- Pick in the morning or late afternoon – avoid the heat of mid-day
- Changing vase water every day or two ensures the longest life for your bouquet
- Come back often to see the seasonal flowers evolve & enjoy all varieties
- The more stems cut helps the growth of the plant, so get creative & enjoy!
“My girlfriends and I had the best experience picking flowers for my summer backyard wedding! I would recommend this to any Bridal Party."
- Candace, 2019.
Flower Workshops: Farm Flower Arranging and Creation with Heather
Fridays, 5:30-6:30: June 25, July 30, Aug. 27, Sept. 24, Oct. 22, & Oct. 29
Create your own floral arrangement, pick your own fresh flowers, and learn tips & tricks of the trade! Learn more about our Farm Flower Arranging and Creation Workshop on our Workshops page.
Flower Happy Hour: Returning Soon!
A wonderful way to de-stress after a long week!