Pick Your Own Flowers
Starting June 28th - mid September: It doesn't get fresher than hand-picked by YOU!
Enjoy a relaxing morning or afternoon picking flowers from our bountiful & beautiful flower gardens. Visit the farmstand to learn all you need to know and what's in season for picking! Farmstand Hours: Tues-Fri: 11:00am-6:00pm, Sat & Sun: 10:00am-3:00pm.
At Land’s Sake we grow a large variety of flowers using organic methods. Last season, we grew over 100 varieties of flowers and fillers! Our picking season is typically mid June through mid September (dates and availability dictated by the weather). Picking your own flowers ensures the freshest and longest lasting bouquets to enjoy for any occasion! Come to connect with the land and reflect your personality and style through floral creativity.
- PYO cost is included in CSA membership
- For non-CSA members: Purchase a $15 reusable container and fill with any stems you'd like. Refills are $13.
- Supplies available at the farmstand, but feel free to bring your own if you'd like
- Flower varieties change throughout the season and are weather dependent
If you are interested in picking flowers come and visit us during Farmstand hours. If you have questions please email us at email@example.com.
TIPS FOR PICKING FRESH FLOWERS
- Pick in the morning or late afternoon - avoid the heat of mid-day
- Change vase water every day or two ensures the longest life for your bouquet
- Come back often to see the seasonal flowers evolve & enjoy all varieties
- The more stems cut helps the growth of the plant, so get creative & enjoy!
Interested in a Flower Workshop or Flower Happy Hour on the Farm?
Work with our experienced in house florist to pick your own flowers and then create your own floral arrangements while learning tips and tricks of the trade. You can also BYOB and turn your Flower Workshop into a Flower Happy Hour! Bring friends, or make some new ones, and enjoy the beautiful flowers on our farm. Learn more about class options here.