Pick Your Own Flowers
June 28th - mid September, weather dependent
Relax while picking flowers in our beautiful flower gardens. In 2022, we grew over 100 varieties using organic methods! Pick-your-own is open during Farmstand hours: Tuesday-Friday, 11am-6pm; weekends, 10am-3pm. Stop by the Farmstand to purchase supplies, and hear what's ready for picking.
- Cost: Non-CSA members, purchase a $15 reusable cup to fill with stems. Refills: $13. Cost is included in CSA membership.
- Restrictions may apply for sunflowers - please see Farmstand staff.
- Flower varieties change throughout the season and are weather dependent
TIPS FOR PICKING FRESH FLOWERS
- Pick in the morning or late afternoon to avoid midday heat
- Change vase water every 1-2 days for longest bouquet life
- Cutting stems helps the plant grow, so get creative & enjoy!
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Interested in a Flower Workshop or Flower Happy Hour on the Farm?
Work with our experienced in-house florist to pick your own flowers, and then create floral arrangements while learning tricks of the trade. You can also BYOB and turn your Workshop into a Flower Happy Hour! Bring friends, or make new ones! Learn about class options here.