Pick Your Own
Enjoy a relaxing, fun morning or afternoon picking flowers with your closest friends and family. Visit us during Farmstand hours, Tuesday through Saturday
Be sure to bring your own scissors and containers!
At Land’s Sake we grow a large variety of flowers using organic methods. In 2019, we grew over 100 varieties of flowers and fillers! Our flower season is typically mid June through early October (start and end dates dictated by the weather). Picking your own flowers ensures more choice in your selection and can be a great way to reflect your personality and style. Learn more about what to expect in the garden by downloading this PDF !
- Flowers are 50 cents per stem, for everything from small fillers like bachelor's buttons, to large blooms like zinnias and rudbeckia
- Sunflowers are $1.50 per stem, due to high demand
- Prices may change throughout the season, so please check in at the Farmstand for the current price
If you are interested in picking flowers come and visit us during Farmstand hours. If you have questions please contact Heather.
Tips for Picking Fresh Flowers
- Bring your own scissors
- Pick in the morning or late afternoon – avoid the heat of the day
- Once cut, place flowers immediately into water
- Changing vase water every day or two ensures the longest life for your bouquet
- We do not supply take-home containers. Please bring your own to ensure the longest vase life!
“My girlfriends and I had the best experience picking flowers for my summer backyard wedding! I would recommend this to any Bridal Party."
- Candace, 2019.
Create your own floral arrangement, pick your own fresh flowers, and learn tips & tricks of the trade!
Please bring your own scissors and containers!
Land’s Sake has taken pride in growing a diverse and abundant Pick Your Own Flower Garden for decades. Join our in-house florist to learn about different flower varieties and how to arrange & care for your bouquets. Get Creative while picking your own in season fresh farm flowers to arrange and take home. All cutting supplies, a mason jar & 25 stems are included in class price, (additional stems are available for purchase.) Feel free to bring a favorite vase from home to practice with & get some tips on how to create & care for your arrangement. If you're interested in reserving a spot, please fill out this form and we will get back to you.
- Price: $40 per person (price includes one mason jar and up to 25 stems. Additional stems are available for purchase)
- Dates: Wednesdays and Fridays from 3pm-5pm through October. This event is outdoors and will take place Rain or Shine so please dress accordingly.
- Groups and Guidelines: Workshops take place outside, on the farm. We are following MA state guidelines and safety procedures, and are therefore offering classes of 4-8 people. If you are interested in a 2 person workshop, feel free to reach out to us to discuss options.
- Location: Land’s Sake Farm, 90 Wellesley Street, Weston, MA 02493. Parking is available on site.
Flower Happy Hour: Returning in 2021
Due to the pandemic, we have cancelled Flower Happy Hour for the 2020 season. We plan to bring this back to you in 2021.
Create your own floral arrangement, pick your own fresh flowers, and B.Y.O.B Bring Your Own Beverages.
Unplug & Unwind:
A wonderful way to de-stress after a long week while being creative! Bring your friends or make some new ones with a new twist on Happy Hour. Enjoy an evening on the farm in our Pick-Your-Own flower garden cutting and arranging your own bouquet. Our In-Farm Florist will be there to assist with creations and delve out tricks of the trade. Class includes approx. 25 stems and a mason jar, or bring your favorite vase from home. Please be sure to bring your own scissors.
Bouquets & Bubbly…BYOB!
Enjoy some adult refreshment on the farm while you create! You may bring drinks of your choice, we do ask that you bring your own supplies, cups, cooler, ice etc... and take your trash with you please! Land’s Sake Farm only condones responsible drinking.