Business Sponsorship at Land’s Sake
How Big is Our Reach?
- Farmstand – We conduct over 10,000 transactions each season.
- Online – 3,400 individuals receive our emails, 1,400+ like us on Facebook, 680+ followers on Instagram…And growing!
- Education – 5,000 students visit Land’s Sake each year through field trips, camp programs & workshops.
- Events – Through a series of public & private ticketed events, we host over 2,500 individuals annually.
- Membership – Over 500 families — predominantly from Weston, Wayland, Wellesley, Newton, Waltham, and Sudbury — join us each year to commit to our mission & receive benefits.
- CSA Shareholders – 300 families participate in our (community supported agriculture) CSA share at the farm. A weekly commitment to invest in the farm and receive the freshest harvest.
Hunger Relief Sponsorships
Hunger Relief CSA Share
CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) is a food production and distribution system that directly connects farmers and consumers. Financial support allows the farm to begin it’s growing season to supply the best harvest possible. Sponsoring a CSA Share helps us with our hunger relief efforts in surrounding communities. Become a partner with us on a mission to feed individuals and families in need of fresh produce! Each year Land’s Sake partners with organizations including Lovin’ Spoonfuls, Community Servings and The Community Day Center of Waltham, donating over 30,000 pounds of produce to those who need it most.
Sponsor a 20 week Individual share – $275
Sponsor a 20 week Family share – $500
and change their lives forever!
- Logo recognition on our Sponsor Board at the Farmstand and CSA tent seen by 300 families weekly
- Business recognition on our promotional platforms, social media, website, and our member outreach emails to our community
Land’s Sake is dedicated to Hunger Relief in our local communities and beyond! Any amount of donation is accepted for this cause, and we are open to any way you can help! Please contact us with alternative donations and support possibilities.
Business Membership & Public Events
Business Membership – $275 – $1,000
Reward your employees with the benefits of Land’s Sake Farm!
Business Membership allows your team, big or small, to participate in the programs we offer. This includes the opportunity to enroll in our CSA program and receive discounts on classes & workshops.
- 0-5 employees – $275
- 6-12 employees – $500
- 13+ employees – $1,000
- Includes a team building service day or farm tour for employees
Public Event Sponsor – $250-$5,000
Land’s Sake Farm provides a beautiful destination for a number of public events each season. These gatherings provide a unique opportunity to reach a large number of community members. Sponsorship helps provide live music, activities, support staff & so much more! Donating food, beverages, services or other goods & materials is also accepted and encouraged. Sponsors receive logo recognition at the event and throughout all promotion platforms.
Some examples of our events are below….
June – Opening Day at Farmstand
July – Open Farmyard & Family Farm Nights
September – Pie Fest
October – Fall Farm Fest
November – Pre-Thanksgiving Sale,
December – Christmas Tree Sale
Flower workshops, Fundraisers, Dinner Parties & more!