2020 Business Sponsorship at Land’s Sake
How Big is Our Reach?
- Farmstand – We conduct over 10,000 transactions each season.
- Online – 3,400 individuals receive our emails, 1,400+ like us on Facebook, 680+ followers on Instagram…And growing!
- Education – 5,000 students visit Land’s Sake each year through field trips, camp programs & workshops.
- Events – Through a series of public & private ticketed events, we host over 2,500 individuals annually.
- Membership – Over 500 families — predominantly from Weston, Wayland, Wellesley, Newton, Waltham, and Sudbury — join us each year to commit to our mission & receive benefits.
- CSA Shareholders – 300 families participate in our (community supported agriculture) CSA share at the farm. A weekly commitment to invest in the farm and receive the freshest harvest.
Hunger Relief Sponsorships
Hunger Relief CSA Share
CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) is a food production and distribution system that directly connects farmers and consumers. Financial support allows the farm to begin it’s growing season to supply the best harvest possible. Sponsoring a CSA Share helps us with our hunger relief efforts in surrounding communities. Become a partner with us on a mission to feed individuals and families in need of fresh produce! Each year Land’s Sake partners with organizations including Lovin’ Spoonfuls, Community Servings and The Community Day Center of Waltham, donating over 30,000 pounds of produce to those who need it most.
Sponsor a 20 week Individual share – $275
Sponsor a 20 week Family share – $500
and change their lives forever!
- Logo recognition on our Sponsor Board at the Farmstand and CSA tent seen by 300 families weekly
- Business recognition on our promotional platforms, social media, website, and our member outreach emails to our community
Land’s Sake is dedicated to Hunger Relief in our local communities and beyond! Any amount of donation is accepted for this cause, and we are open to any way you can help! Please contact us with alternative donations and support possibilities.
Business Membership & Public Events
Business Membership – $275 – $1,000
Reward your employees with the benefits of Land’s Sake Farm!
Business Membership allows your team, big or small, to participate in the programs we offer. This includes the opportunity to enroll in our CSA program and receive discounts on classes & workshops.
- 0-5 employees – $275
- 6-12 employees – $500
- 13+ employees – $1,000
- Includes a team building service day or farm tour for employees
Public Event Sponsor – $250-$5,000
Land’s Sake Farm provides a beautiful destination for a number of public events each season. These gatherings provide a unique opportunity to reach a large number of community members. Sponsorship helps provide live music, activities, support staff & so much more! Donating food, beverages, services or other goods & materials is also accepted and encouraged. Sponsors receive logo recognition at the event and throughout all promotion platforms.
June – Opening Day at Farmstand
July – Open Farmyard & Family Farm Nights
September – Harvest Hustle 5k
October – Fall Farm Fest
November – Pre-Thanksgiving Sale,
December – Christmas Tree Sale
Flower workshops, Fundraisers, Dinner Parties & more!
Supper Club Sponsor – $1,500* each
Land’s Sake presents gourmet farm-to-table dinners throughout the season to reach the food lovers of our community. This intimate dinner, put on by premier chefs from restaurants across Greater Boston, provides a unique opportunity to connect with guests in a more personal way. Each dinner seats 44 guests and you can sponsor one, or multiple for a real impact. Sponsors receive 2 tickets to each dinner sponsored and recognition throughout promotion and at event.
Solstice Dinner Sponsor – $1,500 or $2,750*
Each June, Land’s Sake puts on the Summer Solstice Dinner to support partnerships with local hunger relief organizations. This 120 seat dinner is incredibly popular, with tickets selling out almost immediately. As a sponsor, you will receive exposure to our dedicated members as well as enjoying a delectable in season dinner on the farm.
- Patron Sponsor – $1,500
- Includes 2 tickets to Solstice Dinner
- Caretaker Sponsor – $2,750
- Includes 4 tickets to Solstice Dinner and verbal recognition at the event
*A portion of each Dinner Sponsorship may be tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Logo recognition includes event promotion emails, monthly email newsletter, our website, social media, event registration page and at the event itself.
Harvest Dinner Sponsor -$2,000-$10,000*
Held every September under a billowing tent on the farm, our Harvest Dinner connects 250 of our key supporters for a night of fundraising and good cheer. This event provides a high-visibility platform for sponsors, and is an excellent opportunity to network with individuals and organizations with similar interests. We Celebrate the most bountiful time of year with delicious food and a live auction of exclusive local packages..
- Patron Sponsor – $2,000
- Includes 2 tickets to Harvest Dinner
- Caretaker Sponsor – $3,000
- Includes 4 tickets to Harvest Dinner
- Cultivator Sponsor – $5,500
- Includes 8 tickets to Harvest Dinner
- Benefactor Sponsor – $10,000
- Includes 10 tickets to Harvest Dinner (Full table)
- A private volunteer service day or farm tour for up to 20 individuals
* A portion of each Dinner Sponsorship may be tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Logo recognition includes event promotion emails, monthly email newsletter, our website, social media, event registration page and at the event itself.