SOLD OUT If you are interested in becoming a business sponsor for this event, please
If you are interested in becoming a business sponsor for this event, please email Pam at email@example.com
It’s time to gather again! Join us on the farm for an elegant, open air evening to celebrate and support Land’s Sake Farm’s commitment to Growing Food, Growing Leaders, and Growing Community. Enjoy a delicious farm-to-table meal by Forklift Catering, celebrate the season with friends, listen to live music, and bid on amazing live auction items all under the Harvest full moon! Harvest Dinner is our biggest event of the year, and most important fundraiser for the farm.
This year we celebrate the public launch of our Capital Campaign. Your support and donations will help fund ongoing operations and the future vision of Land’s Sake Farm.
CHEF & MENU
When: September 25, 2021
Where: Land’s Sake Farm, 90 Wellesley St., Weston
Chef: Forklift Catering
Tickets are available in tables of 6 guests, or tables of 10 guests. One table purchase includes cocktail hour, dinner, and live auction.
Harvest Table for 6: $1800
Harvest Table for 10: $3000
By attending this dinner, not only will you enjoy a superb meal, but you’ll also be helping to support Land’s Sake provide Hunger Relief to families in need. We partner with several agencies each year to donate thousands of pounds of fresh produce to those who would otherwise lack access.
(Saturday) 6:00 pm
Land's Sake Farm
90 Wellesley St.
Health Guidelines for this Event
Explore all we have to offer: Join us on the farm Sunday, Sept. 26th, from 11am-2pm as celebrate the fall season with a family fun pie fest! Live music &
Explore all we have to offer:
Join us on the farm Sunday, Sept. 26th, from 11am-2pm as celebrate the fall season with a family fun pie fest! Live music & food by Blue Ribbon BBQ included in ticket purchase, plus silent auction, games and more! This family fundraiser will benefit the farm and our mission.
- Admission to the event
- Lunch from Blue Ribbon BBQ (including pulled pork, pulled chicken, mac & cheese, salad, coleslaw, corn bread, green beans)
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Kid festival games & activities
Available to purchase at the event:
- Adult beverages (including Carlson hard cider)
- Kanner Family Orchard fresh pressed apple cider
- Fun fall goodies including pies, apple cider donuts, whoopie pies, cookies, and more!
- Chances to win local home baked pies
- Harvest Dinner silent auction items
- Additional farm themed silent auction items
- We will be hosting pie eating contests throughout the day at 12pm, 1pm, and 2pm ($10/person to enter)
Outdoor Gatherings & Safety:
We are taking into much consideration the safety and concerns of the community, while hoping to get people outdoors and engage with our organization.
- Socially distanced stations & waiting areas
- Limiting 12-15 people at a station at a time outdoors in activities
- Staff will comply with safety guidelines of sanitation & health, and sanitation stations throughout event & at restrooms
- Visitors will be required to comply with safety guidelines. Masks encouraged.
Land’s Sake Support:
All proceeds will go towards Land’s Sake Farm’s mission to connect with the land. We thank you for your continued support of Land’s Sake Farm!
- This event is outdoors so please dress accordingly
- If parking lot is full, Parking is available across the street at the community center and library.
(Sunday) 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Land's Sake Farm
90 Wellesley St.