Explore all we have to offer: Join us on the farm Sunday, Sept. 26th, from 11am-2pm as celebrate the fall season with a family fun pie fest! Live music &
Explore all we have to offer:
Join us on the farm Sunday, Sept. 26th, from 11am-2pm as celebrate the fall season with a family fun pie fest! Live music & food by Blue Ribbon BBQ included in ticket purchase, plus silent auction, games and more! This family fundraiser will benefit the farm and our mission.
- Admission to the event
- Lunch from Blue Ribbon BBQ (including pulled pork, pulled chicken, mac & cheese, salad, coleslaw, corn bread, green beans)
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Kid festival games & activities
Available to purchase at the event:
- Adult beverages (including Carlson hard cider)
- Kanner Family Orchard fresh pressed apple cider
- Fun fall goodies including pies, apple cider donuts, whoopie pies, cookies, and more!
- Chances to win local home baked pies
- Harvest Dinner silent auction items
- Additional farm themed silent auction items
- We will be hosting pie eating contests throughout the day at 12pm, 1pm, and 2pm ($10/person to enter)
Outdoor Gatherings & Safety:
We are taking into much consideration the safety and concerns of the community, while hoping to get people outdoors and engage with our organization.
- Socially distanced stations & waiting areas
- Limiting 12-15 people at a station at a time outdoors in activities
- Staff will comply with safety guidelines of sanitation & health, and sanitation stations throughout event & at restrooms
- Visitors will be required to comply with safety guidelines. Masks encouraged.
Land’s Sake Support:
All proceeds will go towards Land’s Sake Farm’s mission to connect with the land. We thank you for your continued support of Land’s Sake Farm!
- This event is outdoors so please dress accordingly
- If parking lot is full, Parking is available across the street at the community center and library.
(Sunday) 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Land's Sake Farm
90 Wellesley St.