The Land’s Sake Farmstand: Our own produce, harvested daily
The Land's Sake Farmstand features in season produce grown using organic methods from our own farm. Located in the center of Weston, it's easy to swing by and stock up for the week or pick up a few things for dinner. In addition to the diverse selection of our vegetable crops, we are proud to offer other local produce and artisan products. We're a small-scale farm dedicated to growing a wide variety of crops on mid-sized fields, so every trip to the Farmstand is a little different. Come for old favorites, but be sure to try a few new things, too!
Do you love the Farmstand at Land's Sake? Are you looking for a way to get a great deal that helps the farm get ready for the season AND gives you a bonus for doing it? Then Green Dollars might be the perfect fit for you!
How it works: You purchase Green Dollars before the stand opens (in any amount that works for you). This helps the farm with cash flow early on in the season, when we have large financial expenses -- like planning crops for the season, buying seeds and planting them in the greenhouse, plowing land to prepare, etc. -- but we aren't yet receiving money from Farmstand sales. As a thank you to you for your faith in us to grow wonderful produce, we give you an extra 5% on the dollar to spend at the stand in 2019. Green Dollars are only open to Land's Sake Members.
The purchase of Green Dollars helps boost the production of our sustainably grown produce & we want YOU to reap the benefits with us! Green Dollars are valid to use on anything at the Farmstand during this season and you can choose any amount that fits your budget--and your appetite!
Need more information to decide? Green Dollars Details:
- You get the flexibility to choose when you shop and what you buy.
- Enjoy all the farm stand has to offer: our delicious home grown produce, Pick-Your-Own flowers, herbs, and vegetables, Land's Sake honey, maple syrup, & local artisan delicacies like bread, jams & cookies!
- Green Dollars are easily redeemable at the Farmstand using your last name to access your account. If you purchased Green Dollars with a spouse/partner/family member and you have different last names, please tell us both names -- knowing both names helps our staff locate your Green Dollars account faster.
- Green Dollars are only redeemable in the same year they are purchased. Any dollars not used will be reinvested into the management of the farm. There are no refunds for unused balances and you may not exchange your Green Dollars for cash at any time, nor will you receive cash as change for your Green Dollars.
- We ask that, if you purchase Green Dollars, you also join or renew as 2019 Land's Sake Member if you haven't done so already. You can renew or join as a Member right on the Green Dollars sign up form. Members support Land's Sake's mission of connecting people to the land through programs such as hunger relief, education, and sustainable farming and forestry.
- Green Dollars purchase deadline is June 1st, when the Farmstand opens, and redemption ends November 27th, on the last day that the Farmstand's open for our Pre-Thanksgiving Day Sale.
- The amount of Green Dollars you have available to use at the beginning of the season is 5% more than the amount of USD that you paid to purchase Green Dollars (excluding the optional credit card fee coverage, if applicable) For instance, if you bought $100, you have 105 Green Dollars to use at the stand.
- A note on the registration form: if you bought $100 and then checked the optional box to add 3% to your total to cover credit card fees, you have 105 Green Dollars to use at the stand, because the optional 3% is a separate donation that does not count towards your Green Dollars.
Back by popular demand, we are continuing to offer the popular Bread Share this year. If you love the fresh, locally baked bread from Bread Obsession that we sell at the Farmstand, consider purchasing a Bread Share so that you can be guaranteed to enjoy fresh bread every week. Bread Obsession delivers bread for each pick-up day, so it's always fresh. We'll set a rotation of bread varieties; over the course of the season, you'll get to try each one! The bread varieties may include Durum Levain, Flaxseed Rye, Lexington Sourdough, Multigrain Sunflower Sourdough, and Tzitzel Rye.
We offer a 20 week Bread Share (June-October, cost $150) or an 8 week Back to School Bread Share (Sept-Oct, cost $58). You'll pick up your bread each week on the pick-up day you select -- either Tuesdays 2-7 pm*, Thursdays 2-7 pm*, or Saturdays 11 am - 4 pm. The 20 week Bread Share starts the week of June 4th and continues through the week of October 15. The 8 week Bread Share starts the week of August 27 and continues through the week of October 15. NEW this year, you can buy more than one Bread Share! Choose multiple loaves on one day (Tue, Thu, or Sat) or spread out over any of these days! Your pick-up day(s) must be consistent for the duration of the season.
- The July 4th holiday falls on a Thursday this year, so, that week, Thursday Bread Shareholders will pick up their shares on WEDNESDAY July 3rd instead.
- Due to the earlier fall sunsets and loss of daylight, starting the week of September 10 and continuing through the week of October 15, Bread Share pickups (and the CSA tent and Farmstand) will close at 6 pm instead of 7 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Farmstand Gift Certificates (Registration to open in 2019)
Looking for a gift for your child's teacher or a special person in your life? We're offering Farmstand Gift Certificates so that you can share your love of delicious, local produce and artisan foods with someone special!
Holiday Gift Baskets from Land’s Sake (Closed until December 2019)
Bring the farm home for the holidays, or send to friends and family!
Our holiday gift baskets consist of locally made products combined with our own raw honey and farm swag. Packages may include spices and freshly roasted coffee to keep you warm, paired with small batch recipes and sweet treats! Great ideas for families, teachers, clients, or any Locavore! Click here for more information on the contents of each gift basket.
Gift sets include $14.99 for shipping & handling and gift wrapped using Eco-Friendly packaging and reusable containers. We ship directly for you anywhere in the continental U.S. or deliver locally. To make your gift even more special, add a donation to our hunger relief work made in someone’s name, or a 1-year Land’s Sake membership! We appreciate any support to help with our mission of connection people to the land through Farming, Forestry, & Education!
If you need to order large quantities, have special requests, or multiple shipping addresses, please email email@example.com directly to confirm details. Orders must be placed by Tuesday, December 18th.
The Farmstand is closed for the season.
We'll re-open in June 2019!
The Farmstand will be open from:
Sat. June 1 through Sun. Oct 27
Our hours are: Tue-Fri: 11 am-7 pm
Sat & Sun: 11 am-4 pm
Pre-Thanksgiving Sale 2019
November 23 from 10 am - 2 pm.
Now In Season*
*Please note that our selection varies seasonally and day by day.
We update the list above weekly, generally by Tuesday afternoon.
Due to Mother nature's whims, the list above is approximate, not exact.
Once we sell out of a vegetable, that's it until the next day!