The Land’s Sake Farmstand: Our own produce, harvested daily
The Land's Sake Farmstand features in season produce grown using organic methods from our own farm. Located in the center of Weston, it's easy to swing by and stock up for the week or pick up a few things for dinner. In addition to the diverse selection of our vegetable crops, we are proud to offer other local produce and artisan products. We're a small-scale farm dedicated to growing a wide variety of crops on mid-sized fields, so every trip to the Farmstand is a little different. Come for old favorites, but be sure to try a few new things, too!
Now In Season*
PYO cherry tomatoes
PYO husk cherries
*Please note that our selection varies seasonally and day by day. We update the list above weekly, generally by Tuesday afternoon. Due to Mother nature's whims, the list above is approximate, not exact. Once we sell out of a vegetable, that's it until the next day!
Farmstand Gift Certificates
Looking for a gift for your child's teacher or a special person in your life? We're offering Farmstand Gift Certificates so that you can share your love of delicious, local produce and artisan foods with someone special!
Green Dollars (Registration closed for 2018)
Looking for an even easier way to shop? Green Dollars are prepaid Farmstand credit that Land’s Sake Members may purchase before the Farmstand opens.
We record how many Green Dollars you have, and then when you're ready to check out at the Farmstand, we deduct them from your total. Plus, by purchasing Green Dollars ahead of the Farmstand season, you automatically get a 5% bonus on your credit total. That means if you buy $100 in Green Dollars, you actually get to spend $105 over the course of the season, or if you buy $200 Green Dollars, you get $210 to spend.
NEW this year: you can now use your Green Dollars to purchase anything at the Farmstand! That includes produce, flowers, honey, maple syrup, and local delicacies like bread, jam, and cookies. AS OF JUNE 30th, REGISTRATION FOR GREEN DOLLARS IS NOW CLOSED FOR 2018.
How It Works
- New in 2018,Green Dollars may be used to buy anything - produce, other food, and non-food items - for sale at the Farmstand.
- Green Dollars registration starts in January and ends in June every year.
- Green Dollars are only available to current Land’s Sake Members. If you haven't yet joined or renewed as a Member this year, you may do so right on the Green Dollars Registration Form. If you've already registered and paid as a 2018 Member, just select the "already a 2018 member" option on the form so that you won't be charged for Membership twice.
- Choose any amount of Green Dollars that makes sense for you. Complete your purchase, and we'll add on your 5% bonus to your account automatically.
- When you're shopping at the Farmstand, just be sure to tell us you're using Green Dollars when it's time to checkout.
- You may not exchange your Green Dollars for cash at any time, nor will you receive cash as change for your Green Dollars.
- Green Dollars must be used before the end of the Farmstand season, which is November 18, 2018, and there are no refunds for unused balances.
- If, on the registration form, you select the option to add 3% to your total to cover credit card fees, this does NOT count towards your Green Dollars total. For instance, if you pay us $100 and select the option to add 3%, you would pay $103 total but would have $105 Green Dollars to use, the same as if you hadn’t opted to add 3%.
Bread Obsession Share (Registration closed for 2018)
UPDATE: Registration for Bread Obsession shares has now ended, as of 8/22/18.
New this year, we are offering a Bread Obsession share! We've been selling bread from local baker Bread Obsession at the Farmstand for several years now, and are super excited that they are partnering with us to offer this delicious share. With our Bread Obsession Share, you'll pick up one loaf of bread at the farm each week. It will be a different type of bread each week. You don't get to pick the type of bread, but you'll get to try everything! The weekly rotation will include: Durum Levain, Flaxseed Rye, Lexington Sourdough, Multigrain Sunflower Sourdough, and Tzitzel Rye. You may choose either a 20 week (June -Oct) or 8 week (Sept-Oct) Bread share. Price: 20 weeks = $140; 8 weeks = $56.